Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
RAMMap is an advanced Windows utility that lets you analyze the use of physical memory in Windows Vista and later editions including Windows 10. The usage statistics are displayed in different tabs in different ways.
The software stands useful to you if you want to know the usage details of cached file data in RAM, the total amount of RAM used by the kernel, the amount of RAM used by different drivers in Windows. Additionally, RAMMap presents Windows memory management in a detailed way for better understanding. The freeware allows you to analyze application memory usage, RAM allocation, etc.
Different tabs of RAMMap represents the following things:
- Use Counts section presents the total usage summary by paging list and type of files.
- Process: It lets you view the process working set sizes.
- Priority Summary is noting but a prioritized standby list size, which is very much helpful to advanced Windows users.
- Physical Pages displays the per-page use for all physical memory assigned to your Windows PC.
- Overall physical memory addresses can be viewed from the Physical Ranges tab page.
- File Summary option lets you view all the file data stored in RAM of all files.
- Every individual physical page by file can be displayed directly from the File Details section.
Apart from these, RAMMap has a refresh feature that lets you enable the display update along with the support for loading memory snapshots and saving it.
Installer and the portable version are available for RAMMap at the official website.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Server edition: Windows Server 2008 and higher.
Also useful: CPU stress test of your PC